Before you hire a wedding planner you need to know what they will do for you and Helen’s promise to you is that she will help you plan your Vanuatu wedding so you enjoy the fun best – skip the stress- because she’ll do the rest.
How and where do you start?
- On the Want to Get in Touch form in the Contact Us section, fill in your details and send Helen as much information that you can at the time - even if you are just looking to get married in Vanuatu. Ask as many questions as you like, ask for wedding venue ideas, accommodation venues, what you want on your wedding day wish list. The more information in, the more information back.
- Helen will answer your inquiry within 24 hours with an in -depth honest reply that will pertain to the queries that are unique to your special wants. All of this will be free information with a no-obligation to use her service.
- Want more information after the first email from Helen? Not a problem, just email away and ask and it is all still free no-obligation information. Helen is happy to give you all the information she can until you are satisfied that you have all the information you want to make your decision.
By now you’ve decided that you would love to Get Married on the Vanuatu Islands of Santo & Aore and use Helen as your personal wedding planner. What now?
Once you've decided to use Helen as your personal wedding planner, she’ll ask you to sign a small contract and pay a small non-refundable deposit. This is all for your benefit and security as it secures Helen as your personal wedding planner and she will not be helping anyone else except YOU on the day of your wedding.
• Let The Planning Begin
• Firstly Helen will be honest with you, trustworthy and will go out of her way to make sure that your Vanuatu wedding day will be nothing short of perfect
• Helen will be in constant communication with you via email or phone if you feel you would like to talk, listening to what your wishes are.
• Helen will make suggestions of wedding venues, accommodation venues, tell you all the ins and outs that you can take or leave, she’ll be aware of your budget and send you cost updates - she’ll organise absolutely every aspect of your wedding day for you.
• Helen will organise and oversee the whole documentation process right from the start till she hands you your registered Vanuatu marriage license. She’ll be emailing you all the relevant documents to fill in so she can lodge to begin the legal process of your Vanuatu wedding. She’ll be telling you what documents you’ll need to email to her and in what timeframe so she can keep the legal process going. You will not have to worry about any of this as Helen will be doing all this for you.
• Helen will organise a legally registered Vanuatu Marriage Celebrant/Minister and two witnesses if you need them.
• Helen will personally oversee the registration of your marriage certificate to make sure that everything is correct and will then get it delivered to you before you leave Santo.
• All the wedding day extras that will be personal to you, Helen will organise, contact and book and confirm all the people who will help make your wedding day wish list complete.
• When you arrive in Santo or Aore and before the wedding day, we will after months of emailing finally get to meet face to face to make sure that everything is all good and you don’t have any last minute wedding wishes that you would like to add. This for Helen is one of the loveliest moments of her work as a wedding planner.
Your big day finally arrives
Helen will be at the venue bright and early to begin overseeing all the personal wedding day wishes you want are being carried out and making sure that everything is running smoothly and to time.
You might not see her all the time but she'll be there somewhere checking up on everything and she promises she’ll be there from the start of the day and will not leave until she is satisfied that her job is all completed.
And this is what Helen will do as your personal wedding planner so you’ll be enjoying all the fun parts best – skipping all the unnecessary stress – because Helen will be organising all of the rest.
Go to About us to find out more about who Helen is.
Contact Helen to discuss the journey of planning your Vanuatu wedding so you can enjoy the fun parts best – skip the stress – and let her do the rest.