Select one of our wedding packages for your perfect day, or create your own with our custom wedding package
Choose from our wedding extras to make your wedding day even more special
Read from our previous clients how and why we made their day special and hassel free
Even though this will be the first time that you’ve planned a wedding in Vanuatu, Santo’s professional wedding planner Helen from Get Married Vanuatu does it all the time.
Helen is an independent wedding planner for the Vanuatu Islands of Santo and Aore and she can help you plan your Vanuatu wedding day at any venue you would like within this Northern region of Vanuatu. It might be that you would like to get married at Champagne Beach, or maybe at one of the three stunning Blue Holes or at one of the many resorts that all have their own unique ambience and setting.
Whether you want to elope, have a few guests or lots of guests, Helen’s professional experience, local knowledge and her wedding planner qualities and personality will see to it that those ‘have to have wedding day formalities’ align perfectly with your own personal wedding day atmosphere and wish list for a perfect Vanuatu wedding day.
No matter where you would like to get married in this beautiful untouched and unspoilt region of Vanuatu, Helen can help you have the tropical Island wedding of your dreams and it will be everlasting in your memories.
Contact Helen about planning your perfect Vanuatu wedding.
Fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Before you hire a wedding planner you need to know what they will do for you and Helen’s promise to you is that she will help you plan your Vanuatu wedding so you enjoy the fun best – skip the stress- because she’ll do the rest.
Once you've decided to use Helen as your personal wedding planner, she’ll ask you to sign a small contract and pay a small non-refundable deposit. This is all for your benefit and security as it secures Helen as your personal wedding planner and she will not be helping anyone else except YOU on the day of your wedding.
• Firstly Helen will be honest with you, trustworthy and will go out of her way to make sure that your Vanuatu wedding day will be nothing short of perfect
• Helen will be in constant communication with you via email or phone if you feel you would like to talk, listening to what your wishes are.
• Helen will make suggestions of wedding venues, accommodation venues, tell you all the ins and outs that you can take or leave, she’ll be aware of your budget and send you cost updates - she’ll organise absolutely every aspect of your wedding day for you.
• Helen will organise and oversee the whole documentation process right from the start till she hands you your registered Vanuatu marriage license. She’ll be emailing you all the relevant documents to fill in so she can lodge to begin the legal process of your Vanuatu wedding. She’ll be telling you what documents you’ll need to email to her and in what timeframe so she can keep the legal process going. You will not have to worry about any of this as Helen will be doing all this for you.
• Helen will organise a legally registered Vanuatu Marriage Celebrant/Minister and two witnesses if you need them.
• Helen will personally oversee the registration of your marriage certificate to make sure that everything is correct and will then get it delivered to you before you leave Santo.
• All the wedding day extras that will be personal to you, Helen will organise, contact and book and confirm all the people who will help make your wedding day wish list complete.
• When you arrive in Santo or Aore and before the wedding day, we will after months of emailing finally get to meet face to face to make sure that everything is all good and you don’t have any last minute wedding wishes that you would like to add. This for Helen is one of the loveliest moments of her work as a wedding planner.
Helen will be at the venue bright and early to begin overseeing all the personal wedding day wishes you want are being carried out and making sure that everything is running smoothly and to time.
You might not see her all the time but she'll be there somewhere checking up on everything and she promises she’ll be there from the start of the day and will not leave until she is satisfied that her job is all completed.
Go to About us to find out more about who Helen is.
Contact Helen to discuss the journey of planning your Vanuatu wedding so you can enjoy the fun parts best – skip the stress – and let her do the rest.
You'll find Helen and Get Married Vanuatu on the Vanuatu Islands of Santo and Aore.
Vanuatu is made up of 83 large, medium, small and teeny weeny Islands that are scattered over an extensive area in the South Pacific.
Helen and Get Married Vanuatu work exclusively on Vanuatu’s largest Island, Santo and on one of Vanuatu’s smallest Islands, Aore
See the big Island three quarters of the way up the map - that's Santo and Aore is just a hop, skip and a jump over the Segond Channel that separate the two Islands. This is the only place in Vanuatu where you can come to get married and be able to have Helen as your Vanuatu wedding planner.
These two Islands just ooze natural beauty that is untouched and unspoilt. You can have all this beauty of real Vanuatu as your backdrop for your perfect Vanuatu wedding with amenities more than enough to satisfy in Luganville - Santo's retail and commercial centre.
Helen loves that she can give couples the opportunity and choice of other Vanuatu Islands as their Vanuatu wedding destination, and in the process can give more exposure to more Islands of Vanuatu and it's local Ni-Vanuatu people.
4 Easy Steps on how to get from Australia to your perfect Vanuatu wedding destination in just 2hrs 45 minutes
What if you can’t fly direct from Brisbane to Santo and Aore? Not a problem. Come to Vanuatu via Port Vila, head over to the domestic terminal and jump on one of the regular Air Vanuatu daily domestic flights that are available and in 45 minutes you’ll be in Santo – welcome to your perfect Vanuatu wedding destination.
After your wedding on Santo or Aore what better way to begin your married life but to stay on and spend your honeymoon and explore and experience the natural beauty of these untouched and unspoilt Vanuatu Islands that are real Vanuatu.
There’s adventure, snorkelling, dugong and turtle watching, diving, horse riding, crystal clear Blue Holes to swim in and the whitest of white sand of Champagne Beach to just lie on. There's the romance of strolling along the beach hand in hand, watching the sun go down together while sipping your favourite cocktail or having an intimate dinner on the beachfront under gently swaying coconut palms.
However you choose to spend your honeymoon there's no better place in Vanuatu to start your married life together than the Islands of Santo and Aore.
Just some of the things to do and see on Santo and Aore Islands - your honey moon & wedding destination